5 Things Everyone Knows About Teething Tablets That You Don’t
The teething tablets is one of from many teething remedies that will help your baby more comfortable and deal with his pain due to emerge tooth in his gum. Your babies will get their first teeth at around 6 months and continue in toddler years to get full set 20 baby teeth. The first teeth that emerge usually come into central incisors, which come as four in front teeth and bottom jaw.
The Importance of Teething Tablets
When your baby experience teething this may lead him into discomfort and pain since the teeth is counter pressure the gum and pokes up to surface. Most babies give indicates and signs for their discomfort such as fussy, irritability, hard to feeding and breast, drooling and hard in his bedtime sleep. The parents might find that their baby chewing everything and bite starts from fingers, toys even furniture.
The teething process is a painful process and sometimes it come with sore, swollen gums and lots of drooling in your baby chins. That discomfort may make parent need to make their baby comfortable by relieving their baby and teething tablets is one solution for this case. The teething tablets are able to help soothing the inflammation and pain that comes with teething besides the other teething remedies such as over the counter teething topical pain relievers and the oral pain relievers.
Teething tablet also called with teething pellets that come as a homeopathic solution for OTC teething relief. The most famous teething tablet made is by Hylands and Humphreys.
Teething Tablets Work
To use teething tablet is easy and fast. The amount of two or three soft tablet is place under child tongue and it designed to be dissolving instantly. The teething tablet is able to dissolve with teaspoon of water, especially if the parents would not put the tablet in their baby’s mouth. The tablet is able to use four times a day and they all made from natural without artificial dyes, flavor, and numbing ingredients. The active ingredient is made from chamomile for relieve the irritation, belladonna for relieves the inflammation, coffee seeds for calming pressure, and calcium phosphate for teeth growing healthy.
The Teething Tablets safety
Since the Appearance, Teething tablets have argued for the side effect and safety of the babies that use this relieves. The ingredient of belladonna creates controversy of teething tablets safety for babies. Belladonna is a plant that known as a toxic plant. The leaves and roots that usually use in medicines also have a poison risk for years. The poison affect from belladonna affect the system of the nervous system.
The effect such as agitation, weakness in muscles, flushed skin, sleepiness, lethargy, and problem in urinating and constipation, seizures and labored breathing is risking to baby healthy. The other side, FDA has released to the issues of recalls to teething tablets from Hylands. Since teething, tablets not recommended for use of belladonna that not have clinical benefit.
Choose Best Teething Remedies
Due to the teething tablets risk, there several products that you can choose if you want to relieve your baby teething pain. You can use teething heels that have proven clinically safe in the market.
Teething is a normal baby phenomenon and it recommended from health expert not take any drug, herb, therapy or any homeopathic medication for teething. You can do simple ways by gently massage tender gums and swollen gum with finger and give babies with the cool teething ring. You also able to use wet and cold washcloth to chew on them. There is no risk of choking and poisoning in babies and it is able to reduce the swelling and numbing pain.
Keeping Baby Teeth Healthy
As your baby get teething and get his first teeth, you need to ensure that they have routine medical dental check up and treatment that important for baby dental care. Please note that the brushing teeth are important for keeping healthy teeth. Here are more tips for care your baby dental health.
· Vitamin and Mineral such as Vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus, fluoride and other will give benefit for healthy gum for your baby.
· Scarp your baby from over sugar consumption. It seems that impossible for avoiding sugar in your baby diet, but if you want they have pearly white teeth with healthy and smile, you need to limit their sugar as possible. You need to replace the refined sugars that almost come in commercial teething biscuits and natural sugars contain such as dried fruits. Keep the minimum sweets with no more than once or twice a day and only serve the sugar with meals.
· Say cheese while you brush your baby dental and make her happy while you brush it. Slip your baby with slice of cheese that added them with more calcium content, and encourage the production of saliva that produce more drool that will help them to clear the cavity causes.
· Call all cups when your baby gets teething. Your baby may still love the bottle, but as soon as he gets the first teeth, you need to get his use and drink from a cup. Bottles and sippy cups that contain with milk and sweet juice is associated with tooth decay because this type allows the liquid to pool in baby’s mouth before they swallow it. If you want to prevent from a mess with cup water drinking, you can use straw for first.
· Reduce juice consumption to cut back on sugar. Only offer your baby with juice in watered down form and only in snack and meals time, not as all-purpose for tummy filler.
· There say no bottles for nighttime. Never let your baby go with bedtime with a bottle as bottle gives them comfort while sleep. When they get bottles, they probably leave nipple in her mouth and drips from fluid are able to drib out and broken to acid that able to cause erode in minted new teeth. Even if your baby still flashes with gummy grins, ban the sleeping bottle that makes harder for take away later.
· Fluoride that contain in your baby toothpaste is important for your baby health.